To promote and provide leadership in the art and practice of Licensed Homeopathic Medicine*; to preserve and improve the health of the people of Arizona by developing and maintaining the highest standards; to represent the physician and the profession in the public forum; and to defend the freedom and the ability of the physician to practice medicine in the best interests of the patient.
Providing a Choice in Healthcare
Founded in 1982, The Arizona Homeopathic and Integrative Medical Association is the state association for licensed homeopathic medical physicians in Arizona and in other states. Homeopathic medical physicians provide the citizens of Arizona, and across our nation, a choice in healthcare.
Homeopathy, one of the disciplines, was founded more than 200 years ago. It is holistic, scientifically based, safe, effective and less expensive than allopathic medicine.
If you answer YES to these, homeopathic medicine may be for you:
• My tests are normal but I still feel sick.
• My doctor says my illness is stress related but I think it’s more.
• I take my medicine, but I don’t feel better – in fact, I feel worse.
• I know there’s “natural” cures, but I don’t know where to find them.
• I wonder if the drugs I am taking are right for me.
• I have chronic pain and told to live with it or take pain killers.
AHIMA’s Homeopathic Medical Physicians are committed to:
• Informing and educating Arizonans, and others across our country, that homeopathic medicine is a vital, proven choice in healthcare
• Supporting the Arizona Board of Homeopathic Medical Examiners, one of only three Boards in the country to license homeopathic medical physicians, through education and lobbying
• Providing educational opportunities for association members, other homeopathic medical physicians and the allopathic medical community, to discuss shared ideas and practices and explore new therapies
*In Arizona, “Licensed Homeopathic Medicine” includes many complementary medical therapies, such as ortho-molecular medicine, chelation therapy, neuromuscular integration, classical homeopathy, complex homeopathy, electro-dermal diagnosis and treatment, and more.