What AHIMA can do for you?
Are you looking for medical solutions and not finding them from traditional doctors?
AHIMA’s licensed homeopathic medical physicians understand consumers are looking for choices or medicine that works. Our member physicians are licensed, highly trained, compassionate, and are doctors who care. They understand you are on a journey, looking for solutions, and looking for answers. They can offer you hope.
If you answer YES to these, homeopathic medicine might be for you:
- My tests are normal but I still feel sick.
- My doctor says my illness is stress related but I think it’s more.
- I take my medicine, but I don’t feel better – in fact, I feel worse.
- I know there’s “natural” cures, but I don’t know where to find them.
- I wonder if the drugs I am taking are right for me.
- I have chronic pain and told to live with it or take pain killers.
What is AHIMA?
AHIMA’s mission is to promote and provide leadership in the art and practice of Licensed Homeopathic Medicine*; to preserve and improve the health of the people of Arizona by developing and maintaining the highest standards; to represent the physician and the profession in the public forum; and to defend the freedom and the ability of the physician to practice medicine in the best interests of the patient.
Not only does AHIMA have a presence at the legislature, paying attention to items that affect you, we provide quality education for both physicians and consumers. We understand consumers want choices, need choices when it comes to your personal healthcare. Our physicians offer many specialties and are trained in both traditional and holistic therapies. They are doctors who care and doctors who offer hope.